For Screen Printing our artwork
• All artwork files should be sized exactly
how you want it on the final product.
• All bitmap images must be 125 dpi or
higher at the size they will be printed. WEB GRAPHICS
WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
• For single color screen printing we accept
PDF, Word, WordPro, Quark, PageMaker, MS Publisher,
Corel Draw, Illustrator, and Freehand.
• For multiple spot color printing all
elements must be in a vector format (not a picture
or a scan) and colors must use the Pantone Standard
(no RGB or CMYK). Please check your color separations
- if you can’t correctly color separate
it, we can’t either.
• For full color art, bitmaps must be CMYK.
We can only accept Corel Draw, Illustrator, Photoshop,
and JPG files.
• We highly recommend using Corel Draw
for complicated artwork.
• If you are unsure of any of the above,
you should hire a professional designer. If you
don't have a graphic artist that you use on a
regular bases,we have professional designers on
staff who would be glad to assist you (at additional
charge). Remember - it is less costly for you
for us to do it right the first time than to fix
• The largest printing area on front and
is 13" WIDE x 16" TALL IN PORTRAIT ONLY,
prints located on the hood of a hoodie, no larger
than 4.5" wide and 3" tall, prints located
on the long sleeves: 11" x 3", prints
located on short sleeves: 4"x4"